Friday 7 December 2012

The first of many musical entertainments at Orca

It's not often that I have to move my piano, in fact it's only the second time in 21 years.  And who could have guessed that Kevin Volans would be staying with us on this terrifying occasion, since he only visits us about once-a-year, living as he does in Ireland and Spain.   I'm quite certain that my little Bechstein sent him word that he must must must arrive, to oversee this manoevre, and to be the first to perform in our new lovely home on the beach.

So once Simon and his trusty team had hoisted it carefully to the upper level, Kevin was there to set the scene.  Bless you Simon, and bless you Kevin.  What a luck for Nicky and I, and how auspicious is this!



(continue to watch this space, I'm just having a bit of difficulty loading the video, sorry)









No comments:

Post a Comment