Friday 3 August 2012

Beginning of August, kissing my Fifties bye-bye !


Here is a pic of our smiling brickies


Sevvie in the sunshine, complete with goggles


Jerome laying into the old kitchen wall


and again !  he's been picking up tips from Eric



Sevvie enjoying the limelight, and the sunshine too 


Toriq and Eric, putting the upstairs bathroom framework together


Nick, usual posture - sitting in the sunshine, watching the progress from the dune !


And here's what he's watching so intently - the steady birthing of a new Orca House !

2 comments:

  1. Sister Sue here... looks fabulous. I'm watching the proceedings from afar....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha , i've not seen this comment before. Well done for managing to make a comment, altho i know your computing skills are brilliant. I tried to make a comment and it kept asking me to verify I was not a robot...and I couldn't hahaha.....Yeah what a blast this build is isn't it ? amazing - love Helen xFucken ell i canna prove i'm not a robot.... let me try for the tenth time with their stupid unreadable codes

      Delete